Tres Agaves Party Toolbox
Chili Pepper ChallengeThe challenge is to see how many hot peppers your guests can eat without bursting into flames. 2010-11-11 « back
WARNING - SOME OF THESE PEPPERS ARE REALLY HOT - BE CAREFUL!
- Habanero, Jalapeño, Serrano, or Green Chilies from the grocery
- Large Bowls
- Glasses of Milk
- Buy some habanero, jalapeño, serrano or green chilies.
- Prepare a table outside with big bowls of chilies, plates, and latex gloves, because habanero peppers tend to be hot to the touch.
- Pour some glasses of milk for your friends to kill the burn of eating all those peppers!
- Gather your guests and choose some brave contestants.
- Start a timer and the winner is the one who ate the most peppers in the least amount of time.