Tres Agaves Shines at the Ultimate Spirits Challenge
March 22, 2011The award season for movies is over, but for Tequila, it's just getting started. The results are in at the Ultimate Spirits Challenge, the Oscars of the spirits world, and let's just say that Tres Agaves is starting to look a whole lot like Jack Nicholson. Tres Agaves is...
- The only brand ever to score 90 or above in all three expressions: Blanco, Reposado & Añejo
- Second-to-none across its portfolio with an average score of 91.3
- The only Tequila to be a finalist in 2 out of 3 expressions
- Still the holder of the highest ever single Tequila rating with a 97 for its Añejo in 2010
- Still the all-time leader with 3 Chairman’s Trophies
"Vibrant and sweet agave aromas dominate with supporting notes of citrus, pear, and hints of wild mint. Wonderfully proportioned with a silky texture making it ideal for sipping or mixing."Here he is again talking about our Reposado:
"Wonderfully fresh with baked tropical fruits, complimenting barrel notes, and hints of lime juice. Ideally balanced and perfect for sipping or mixing."Perfect for sipping or mixing! That's what we've been saying all along!